RocketIO swift simulation under VCS

I want to simulate the GT_CUSTOM swift model under VCS. According to Xilinx the following VCS versions are qualified under Linux (ISE 6.3i)

Linux (redhat 7.3 / 8.0) = VCS 7.0 2002.12.r16(scirocco) Linux Enterprise Edition V3.0 = VCS_MX7.1.R22

The problem with 7.0 is that I have an encrypted verification environment which appears to run under VCS 7.1.1L1 and VCS7.1.2. (these run under AMD64 as well). Also, it appears that VCS_MX7.1.1R22 is not a customer release (I hope the corresponding VCS version works since my design is Verilog only so I don't need the MX/VHDL part).

So, anybody else using the GT_CUSTOM swift model with VCS under Linux on post VCS 7.0 out there?

Petter

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Does anybody know which version of VCS which is qualified under ISE

7.1. Is it a release version of VCS (and not some in-house version)?

Petter

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?