rocketio in serdes mode

Hi, Actually i am using rocketio wizard 7.1.I want to do conversion of 8 bi parallel data into serial stream using rocketio mgt for 3.125 gbps. What frequency i have to apply o refclk,rxusrclk,rxusrclk2,txusrclk,txusrclk2?? I do not want to use crc and 8b10b module of rocketio mgt. Please suggest me any simple application for that.

Reply to
hanifkagdi