Rick C. Hodgin is a holy name

The Muslim is on the right path. He has rejected truth and is on the path to Hell. It is the right path for one who rejects truth, rejects Jesus Christ.

The Buddhist is on the right path. He has rejected truth and is on the path to Hell. It is the right path for one who rejects truth, rejects Jesus Christ.

The Hindu is on the right path. He has rejected truth and is on the path to Hell. It is the right path for one who rejects truth, rejects Jesus Christ.

The atheist is on the right path. He has rejected truth and is on the path to Hell. It is the right path for one who rejects truth, rejects Jesus Christ.

The agnostic is on the right path. He has rejected truth and is on the path to Hell. It is the right path for one who rejects truth, rejects Jesus Christ.

YOU TOO are on the right path if you have rejected truth, because you are also on the the path to Hell. It is the right path for one who rejects truth, rejects Jesus Christ.

----- But for the one who receives Jesus Christ... For the one who asks for and accepts forgiveness for their sin by what Jesus Christ did for them at the cross, that blessed cross where He took on our shame, where His blood poured out in our place, where He transferred our sin onto Himself, and where He then left this Earth to go and pay the true price of that sin before God Almighty to the point where He was crushed ... yea, that soul is on the right path because they embraced truth, they grabbed hold of it with both hands and would not let go.

----- Based on where you are, you ARE on the right path today. The only question is ... is the path you're on the right one to be on?

IT IS the right one for where you are, but is it the right one for where you want to be? Ask yourself that question, and ponder it when you are alone, in silence, with only you and your thoughts. Ask yourself if you are on the path you want to be on given the eternal future ahead of you?

----- The time is now, today, right now. Ask Jesus to forgive your sin and leave your path of death behind, and walk the path of life leading to be with God in the paradise of Heaven forever. It's His domain, and it is splendid beyond imagination. It's what He has in store for all who return to Him from their sin and sin- loving ways. In fact, it's what He had in mind for all souls before sin entered in and destroyed everything.

Jesus loves you. It's why He came here to this Earth ... to save you. He came to make a way Home for you. He came because He wants you to be with Him where He is in the paradise of Heaven, seeing all things He has in store for you, in all their full glory.

Thank you, Rick C. Hodgin

Reply to
rickchodginjesus

I apologize for posting this reply to the above spam from Peter Cheung, but he is impersonating me and I want to make sure people realize I am not this individual.

He is posting content from prior posts I have posted under completely different subject headings. He uses the email snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com where as I use snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com.

I do not make posts that use my name in the subject, and I do not make the claims he does.

Here is some more information:

Rick C. Hodgin
Reply to
Rick C. Hodgin