Reshipping spartan3 PCIE board to England

Apologies if this is a bit too off-topic for the list, but I'm guessing other Englanders (and other nationalities for that matter) have similar issues. Anyway, I really want a PCI-E spartan board, and Xilinx's s3pcie board is cheap. Unfortunately it isn't RoHS compliant, so I can't get it them to ship it to England - are there any reshipping services that'd do it? Anything short of me taking a flight to the US to get it would be good.

Failing that, has anyone heard any plans of an RoHS compliant board being made?

Alternatively, if there are any other pcie boards in a similar pricepoint, that'd be good (though I've scoured the net looking for one).

Ta..

Reply to
randomdude

If you buy from Digikey they will ship to the UK. Alternatively nuy from xilinx distributors in the UK - Silica or Nu-Horizons (formerly DT Electronics).

We will have a product in this sector and price point but that is a while off yet. We have lot's of other things to launch before we show that product. Our currently lowest priced PCI-E Virtex based product the Broaddown-4 BD4-LX4010 is about GBP=A3 950 + VAT.

John Adair Enterpoint Ltd.

John Adair

Ah, I've looked (quite hard) at your stuff. Shame you don't have a pcie spartan board, but I guess designing/making them isn't cheap. Still, your 'cheap' PCI card is nice! I shall probably be buying one at some point in the future when I have a non-pcie project.

Anyway, its the fact that the board is n> If you buy from Digikey they will ship to the UK. Alternatively nuy

Reply to
randomdude