replacement of opb_mdm core for ML401 kit: opb_mdm_v2_01_a

Hi there.

I am testing out the WebServer demo for the ML403 card on a ML401.

When I try to connect to the card with the XMD I get the message: UNKNOWN Processor Version (8) Verify if FPGA Bitstream vas downloaded and DONE pin went high.

(I even get this "error" if I start xmd on the WebServer demo that comes with the card.) (I suspect it is the same demo).

I found a possible answer to my problem at the Answer Database. I should unzip the opb_mdm_v2_01_a.zip to the pcores folder in my project, update the coreversion in the MHS file from 2.00.a to 2.01.a and make the project use/point to these files instead of the default ones.

But how do I make the project point to these files instead of the default ones?

Raymond

Reply to
Raymond

The local pcores directory will be searched first - anything in there will override the defaults. You'll want to do a "make clean" in the project directory to force a complete rebuild, after making a change like this.

Regards,

John

Reply to
John Williams