replacement for Altera EPCS64

Hi,

Altera EPCS64 is a 64Mbit serial flash memory used for AS configuration in SOIC16 package. The SOIC package is too big (around 10x10mm) for my PCB design. I can't change the configuration system which is AS serial configuration device programmed using download cable.

Do you know other serial flash memory which can be used with the ALTERA's programming software and which can be found in a small flat package ?

I've asked at Altera and get some banal answers about looking in the datasheet, and changing the AS with other configuration methode (which is more PCB space consumer than AS).

thx,

Reply to
vasile