Replace PPC in V2P with FPGA fabric!

Hi,

I was poking around in FPGA Editor, and I found a switch I hadn't noticed before. There's an Virtex2Pro-specific option to disable the PowerPC cores and "recover" the FPGA fabric that they overlay.

Yay! No more PPC cores getting in the way of my floorplan and RPMs.

Question: is there a command line option (on Map or PAR) for this so that I don't have to use FPGA Editor?

Cheers, Allan.

Reply to
Allan Herriman

Allan,

Does that switch do anyth> Hi,

--

--Ray Andraka, P.E. President, the Andraka Consulting Group, Inc.

401/884-7930 Fax 401/884-7950 email snipped-for-privacy@andraka.com

"They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Reply to
Ray Andraka

Sure Ray, something happens in the real FPGA, but only on April 1.

Cheers, Allan.

Reply to
Allan Herriman