Register X is equivalent to Y, is this my problem?

Hi to all of you,

this is kind of an SOS. Some time ago I started with a simple idea: implement the game of life on a FPGA. Everything seemed to work out great but now I'm completely stuck, I need help from some smarter individuals. I assume my problem relates to a warning given in the log file: Register X is equivalent to Y, but I'm not sure. You can find all the explaining and problems at my site, I especially made some pages to explain my problem.

I hope some-one can help me out on this, I think it would be a really nice demo.

Thanks in advance,

Jef Patat

Reply to
tkanmijnischelen