Regarding Linux on ML 310

Hi Everyone, I wanted to load linux (Montavista ) on a partition in the Compact Flash ..and wanted to run my program after linux gets loaded..When I see the Xilinx Linux tutorial for the ML 310..I came to know that the two important things are -- ml310_base_bootloop.bit (which has a bootloop in it )and the zImage.initrd.elf (the Linux kernel as a power pc executable)...So I downloaded the bit file using iMPACT and then started of XMD and on the command line, then I said ..dow zImage.initrd.elf... After the on the xmd command line I said run..But nothing changes on the minicom(terminal..because I am running Linux).....

Has anyone tried this sort of a thing ...If so please help me out..

Thanks in advance

--
Parag Beeraka
Reply to