Reed Solomon generation / verification

I am looking for a program / a website / or anything that would allow me to verify Reed Solomon code that my FPGA generates. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards, Wojciech Toczynski

Reply to
atarynka

Xilinx has IP that you could evaluate (yes, it costs $, but I believe there is a free evaluation license which should be available.)

We have used it in the past. (Both evaluation and $ license.)

Reply to
jtw