Reconfiguration via SelectMap on the RC1000

I Have used the modular design with handel C to create full and partial bitstreams for the Celoxiaca RC1000 and it works. Unfortunately i dont know how to download my designs on the Celoxica board. Does anyone have experience on using partial bitstream on the RC1000 board with Virtex 2000 E ? In the past i used JBits to download partial bitstreams on the RC1000 with Virtex 1000. Since JBits does not support Virtex E, i will like to know which functions to use and how to use them. I will highly appreciate it, if i could have a small example. eople told me at celoxica to use their SetSelectMapChanel funtion. But nobody could tell me there how to use this function. I implemented a function to read my bitstream in a buffer and then to downlod the content of the buffer using DMA functions together with the SetSelectMapChannel. Now i have a new problem: I'm able to downlod a first bistream. Whenever i try to download a new bitstream, the first remain inside and i cannot reconfigure the device with a new bitstream.

Can someone knows where the problem could be?

Kind Regards

Christophe Bobda

Reply to
bobda