Reading out LUTM content

Hi all,

Following problem: We have an Xilinx Virtix 5, having an implementation running on it. What we want to do, is to read out all the bits (or the state) of the different LUTM cells.

At the moment, we are outputting this information with the help of an UART module. However, we are wondering whether we could completely get rid of the UART and use the JTAG instead somehow.

So without using Chipscop, is there a way that allows us to readback all LUTM contents using the JTAG interface?

Many thanks!

Reply to
Reinhard