readback spartan2e

I am working with a spartan2e and i wish readback the register, not my configuration, i read that is posible, i am using iMPACT and it have a option READBACK, but is always disenable. Any help is welcome thanks, Silvia

Reply to
Turquesa

Hi Silvia,

Are you trying to readback the current value stored in the register? Currently, iMPACT supports reading back and verifying through BSCAN interface. To capture the current value in the register, you'll have to instantiate the capture block. You can learn more about this in XAPP138.

Also, you may want to contact the Xilinx hotline support for detailed current work arounds solutions using iMPACT/XSVF player to capture the desired register values.

Regards, Wei Xil> I am working with a spartan2e and i wish readback the register, not my

Reply to
Chen Wei Tseng