Readback Problems

Dear Sir, I have been trying to the contents of readback block ram on spartan II kit. This is how i tried I syntheized and implemented the design using Jtag clk as start up clk and enableing the readback in configuartion option. then connnecting the jtag cable to the board . i tried to program using Jtag Programmer(Foundation Series 3.1). I clicked on the program in the Menu , it gave 2 warning one that the device ID is not tht of a Xilinx device . And the other saying some BSDL file error. I proceeded to excetute the step given in xapp188 for readback writing CFG_IN in IR and load FAR , loading RCFG in cmd and other till CFG_OUT was written but i saw no chnage . I did this through debug chain option . I dont think i am doing it right please do help me on this i need to readback the memory how should be do it exactly with regrads sushmita

Reply to
Sushmita