Read from Microblaze

Hi all,

I want to do the read out from GPIO (like DIP SWITCHES or Buttons) in Microblaze using the xgpio_DiscreteRead procedure but it seems to not work. I wanted to read from Button to a int variable, and then display it via printf procedure, but I get only "0" as an output.

please help me.

Reply to
jerzy.zielinski

jerzy.zielinski schrieb:

Jerzy

please do everything correctly and then everything will just work. seriously, there are no issues regarding reading the GPIO if everything is ok. and if it is not ok, then you have to fix it obviously - as the others are no magicians and can not see what you have done wrong. saying it doesnt work is not sufficient information to make it work for you.

maybe you selected bidir, but connected to GPIO_in? or maybe you made something else wrong. find it, fix it.

Antti

Reply to
Antti