Re: Xilinx virtex II DCM CLKFX output not working

Is the DCM locked?

Bob

problem

Re: Xilinx virtex II DCM CLKFX output not working
You have to monitor the "LOCKED" output and reset the DCM if lock is not
achieved.  My reset sequencing module takes this into account and holds the
rest of the FPGA in reset until all DCM's are up and running.  It resets the
DCM's, waits for a period of time and then samples for a lock condition.  If
no lock was achieved the sequence repeats (reset, look for lock).

--
Martin Euredjian