Re: VHDL & OV6620 CMOS camera

please, if anyone can help me to find some information to interface the

> OV6620 to my FPGA ( VHDL ), don"t hesitate ! > ov6620 :
> ther is no application note .. no support.. :-(

ahem, no, it's just that (I quote the website)

>> The DATASHEET for the OV6620 requires an NDA.

(NDA = Non Disclosure Agreement, a confidentiality contract agreeing that you won't give away any technical information without the vendor's permission).

On the other hand, there is a full data sheet for the OV6630 part on the web site.

If you got the sample device legitimately, how about contacting them, signing the NDA and getting the data that way?

Hint: If anyone else HAS the data, they've signed the NDA already and therefore they would be breaking their contract with Omnivision by telling you about it.

Cheers

-- Jonathan Bromley, Consultant

DOULOS - Developing Design Know-how VHDL * Verilog * SystemC * Perl * Tcl/Tk * Verification * Project Services

Doulos Ltd. Church Hatch, 22 Market Place, Ringwood, Hampshire, BH24 1AW, UK Tel: +44 (0)1425 471223 mail: snipped-for-privacy@doulos.com Fax: +44 (0)1425 471573 Web:

The contents of this message may contain personal views which are not the views of Doulos Ltd., unless specifically stated.

Reply to
Jonathan Bromley

i have in fact buy a CMUCam with the C3088 board. the C3088 is a little PCB with the OV6620 chip. so i hav elegaly buy a OV6620 !..

but Omnivision nevre answer my question. i have the datasheet for the camera .. but my english is not perfect, and i have no logic analyser. i have some doubt about the right code between the camera and my FPGA ..

so i ask for help !..

the group is here for help every one .. if i can have help dirctly from Omnivision, i don't ask here .. but unlucky.. never answer

if anyone can help me .. thank's

Philippe

"Jonathan Bromley" a écrit dans le message news: bdvkp2$c58$1$ snipped-for-privacy@news.demon.co.uk...

UK