Re: Spartan 3 support in Webpack

WebPack 6.1i, due out at the end of September, supports the Spartan-3 XC3S50, XC3S200, and XC3S400. The present version supports just the XC3S50.

--------------------------------- Steven K. Knapp Xilinx Spartan-3/II/IIE FPGAs

--------------------------------- Spartan-3: Make it Your ASIC

I thought this was discussed in a thread here, but I can't find it even > with Google Groups. Anyone have the skinny on what version will support > the XC3S400 and when that is likely to be out? > > Hmmm... maybe I should search my email instead of here. > > -- > > Rick "rickman" Collins > > snipped-for-privacy@XYarius.com > Ignore the reply address. To email me use the above address with the XY > removed. > > Arius - A Signal Processing Solutions Company > Specializing in DSP and FPGA design URL
> 4 King Ave 301-682-7772 Voice > Frederick, MD 21701-3110 301-682-7666 FAX
Reply to
Steven K. Knapp