Re: Spartan-3 Mapping error with ISE 6.1i

Looks to me that P207 on the Spartan-3 parts is the dedicated PROGRAM

> pin for the FPGA and thus a user signal can not be assigned to that pin. > It is and always will be the pin to reset configuration and thus the > software can not do anything to change that pin and does not even really > know of its existance because of this. That pin should be properly > connected to the board as said in the documentation for Spartan-3 but > nothing should be done with that pin from within the software. > > > -- Brian

Thanks,Brian. Meantime I have looked at the pin description of S3 board and P207 belongs to the CONFIG pin type which is not available for user I/O. Thanks anyway for your explanation.

Chao.

Reply to
Chao