Re: RoseRT + Threadx + Xilinx Microblaze

Has someone good or bad experience with

>the RoseRT + ThreadX + Microblaze flow?

I could be wrong, but I'd guess the count of "someones" having experience with that combo to be a pretty low number. I have had positive experiences with the last two of the three, but no experience with those two together. I would think that ThreadX and MicroBlaze get along quite nicely together.

-- Dan Henry

Reply to
Dan Henry