Re: Pricing question....

You are so damn right, same problem here in Italy. :( I gave up some
time ago, now I buy Xilinx parts from Digikey for the prototypes, and I
let the assembliers buy them for the production.

I wonder why Xilinx doesn't have a WebShop where you can buy anything...
why only the CPLDs? And why it doesn't provide a direct samples service
like other big companies? Each time I ask my distributor for a sample is
a pain in the ass, I never know when (or if) it will arrive.

--
Lorenzo

Re: Pricing question....

If you are getting free Xilinx samples you are doing better than in the
US.  Xilinx does not sample FPGAs in the US and I have never gotten a
disti to sample one either.

--

Rick "rickman" Collins

snipped-for-privacy@XYarius.com