Re: PLCC84

Sorry about that, I missclicked...

My question is this: is there ANY Xilinx FPGA that comes in a PLCC84 or PC84 package that is supported by the WebPck tools? I couldn't find that package for Spartan II devices, only for CPLDs, and I really want to use an FPGA. Any Ideas?

Thanks

Vadim

Reply to
Vadim Vaynerman

Use Altera Flex devices. They are available in PLCC and are supported by the current Altera free tools.

Leon

Reply to
Leon Heller

In the past there were the XC3000/3100 and XC4000 FPGA parts available in the PCC84 IC package. They were rather small capacity parts, however probably are still available.

--

Regards, Pavel

Reply to
Pavel Semyonov

package that is supported by the WebPck tools? I couldn't find that package for Spartan II devices, only for CPLDs, and I really want to use an FPGA. Any Ideas?

I use the 5V XCS10PC84C. I don't know if webpack supports it. I use an old version of the Xilinx iSE tools which has support for the 5 V devices. The older Foundation software also supported these.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson

Hi, Older generation FPGA familes such as XC4000/5000 Spartan/XL have PC84 package but Webpack dosen't support those families. If you are stuck on using those, you need a synthesis tool from synplicity or mentor and use the ise classic for the design. But new families like Spartan2/2E/3 with QFP packages would be a better bet.

PC84 package that is supported by the WebPck tools? I couldn't find that package for Spartan II devices, only for CPLDs, and I really want to use an FPGA. Any Ideas?

Reply to
Sandeep Kulkarni