Re: i've used a verilog ip core of 8051...plz someone tell me what should i put in the "top module" feild provided..its showing error.plz its urgent someone help.

Absolutely nothing, because he mistook the title for the text.

I'm not going to even attempt to read the post that you shoved into the title. Try writing a _short_, _descriptive_ title, like "8051 core problems", then try the new, different, and innovative technique of PUTTING YOUR QUESTION IN THE TEXT OF YOUR POST.

I guarantee you, more people will be willing to answer.

http://www.wescottdesign.com
Reply to
Tim Wescott

thanks for ur guidance!!