Re: Free FPGA samples anywhere?

Well, for small parts, Digikey isn't free, but is cheap, as you can
get single unit parts for <$20.

--
Nicholas C. Weaver                                 snipped-for-privacy@cs.berkeley.edu

Re: Free FPGA samples anywhere?
What is it for?

Helps to know why you want/need a free sample.

Austin

Re: Free FPGA samples anywhere?
High-volume manufacturers of any kind are not equipped to efficiently
handle low-quantity sales or give-aways. Thats what distributors do for
a living. They might even give you a sample. It all depends on their
expectations (and their mood).
FPGA manufacturers usually have friendly and generous relationships with
many universities.  I know Xilinx does..
Peter Alfke

Re: Free FPGA samples anywhere?
guy's in italy -should just call the local disti's and reps.

Re: Free FPGA samples anywhere?
On a sunny day (Tue, 26 Aug 2003 18:58:54 GMT) it happened Rene Tschaggelar

That will buy you a huge peche melba here, nice if its 40 celcius.

Re: Free FPGA samples anywhere?
Yes.
I'd get the peche melba by saving my time by not spending a
few hours on the internet looking for free samples of 4$ parts.

Rene

Re: Free FPGA samples anywhere?

Could someone tell me what is price of Altera Cyclone devices ?
In Poland EP1C3T100C7 costs about 30$ (When I want to buy only 1
piece). I think it's to expensive.

Thank you,
Pawel

Re: Free FPGA samples anywhere?

I did a search on EBV : http://www.ebv.com , a European distributor,
it was listed there for 25,72 Euros.
Their prices are about right I think.
There are also distributors here with a minimum billing value of
100 Euros. EBV is not one of them, IIRC.

Rene