Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Antonio Pasini
July 1, 2003, 4:40 pm
rate this thread
I'd purchase one myself, should that contains also:
- a strip for piggy back modules, with at least 8 bit + clock + 3 ctrl
lines, to test different decoders, or different receivers.
- an NTSC/PAL encoder
- a Firewire port ? or maybe pushing up a bit the "piggy back" interface...
- the HD input can scale down to SDI ?
Keep us informed, seems really interesting.
- » Re: Suitable motherboard for Spartan-IIE PCI design
- — Next thread in » Field-Programmable Gate Arrays
- » OT: Greenland is literally cracking apart and flooding the world
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Electronics Design