Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Re: Everything need a reset?
- Glen Herrmannsfeldt
July 2, 2003, 4:21 pm
rate this thread
Re: Everything need a reset?
I change the code to
if(GSR == 1)
clkout <= 0;
clkout <= ~clkout;
thus in testbench I can give the clkout a initial value.
the simulation can work now.
but I still a little confuse about what you say:
the .GSR can "initializing all the register primitives to the power-on values."
how can it achieve this?
Do I miss someting important?
- » We are looking for invited speakers for our conferences and seminars: 5th Reconfigurab...
- — Newest thread in » Field-Programmable Gate Arrays
- » Bypassing a central heating controller.
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Repair