Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Re: Dynamic Reconfiguration, Contentions
- Steve Casselman
July 8, 2003, 7:09 am
rate this thread
More than one column. There is a load multiple column command. This loads
columns that are contigous to each other. Usually the reconfiguration
process loads one column on the left side of the die and then one on the
right side of the die. This is to distribute the current evenly over the
A full configuration loads one side then the other.
You answered your own question. The answer is "yes." The "static" bits of
the design would just get reloaded as they are.
- » We are looking for invited speakers for our conferences and seminars: 5th Reconfigurab...
- — Newest thread in » Field-Programmable Gate Arrays
- » Tesla shares fall after Elon Musk accuses diver who saved Thai kids of being a pedophile
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Design