Re: Call for Papers Reminder (extended): International MultiConference of Engineers and Computer Scientists (IMECS 2016)

Hey) My name is Tobias Casey. I am a freelance writer with more than 5 years of experience in content writing and blogging, currently employed by

where I help them with their blog. Also, on a part time basis, I do freelance tutoring. Working in the education sphere, I realized how important it is to be helpful and to be able to deal with any problems students may have in their learning process.

Reply to
TobiasCasey