Re: Altera licenses

I guess everyone is trying to download Quartus 3.0 at once during daytime. The file weights 137MB and has just been released, so a busy server is understandable today. I got it late last night and the download was very fast. As for Ethernet adapters, nobody likes to jump into hoops to get a software running, but it's not so bad to buy a cheap Ethernet card, and I guess they want to keep their licensing options open.

I have not been having a good day (weekend actually) trying to download > the Altera web edition software. Large downloads like this normally > take three or so tries to get the full file. > > But I find that I am not able to get a license file anyway. I don't > have an Ethernet adapter in the PC where I will be running the tools and > the web site is not set up for anything else. So what do I need to do > to get running with quartus web edition? > > -- > > Rick "rickman" Collins > > snipped-for-privacy@XYarius.com > Ignore the reply address. To email me use the above address with the XY > removed. > > Arius - A Signal Processing Solutions Company > Specializing in DSP and FPGA design URL
> 4 King Ave 301-682-7772 Voice > Frederick, MD 21701-3110 301-682-7666 FAX
Reply to
Jean Nicolle