Re: Altera FPGA programming problem.

Can someone help?

"lyra" ?ÈëÏû?ÐÂÎÅ:f4ai3m$5av$ snipped-for-privacy@news.cn9.com...

Hi, All, > > I face a program error and can not solve it. Pls you help me if you know > how. > > Below is detailed info and you can see attachment for screenshot. Thank > you. > { chip:Stratix 2--EP2S15F484I4 > Hardware Setup: ByteBlaster[LPT1] Mode:Active Serial Programming > error information:current programming hardware does not support Active > Serial Programming programming mode} > > Best Regards > Peter > >
Reply to
lyra

Sure. Use Passive Serial mode or Jtag, depending on what signals you have hooked up. Active Serial is only for use when the FPGA loads from certain configuration memories, not when it's loaded with a programmer cable (the idea is that you want the computer, not the FPGA, to be clocking the data transfer)

Reply to
cs_posting