Re: Actel tools (Designer and others) - command line driven compilation?

Look at the On-Line help under script files. The following is a possible command line. The "script_file.dsf" is a file of commands to be run. The "script_mode:batch" indicates run the script file and then exit.

C:\Actel\bin\designer script:dummy.dsf script_mode:batch

I have NOT used this method, except that the front end software I use calls the Designer functions using a Sript file with what I can only assume is this method.

Good luck.

BTW, what size part are you using? For the smaller parts, you can get the Designer Software for free and do it locally.

--
Greg
readgc.invalid@hotmail.com.invalid