Re: 1 Pin MTE Cable

"HT-Lab" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:DTd2k.59$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe05.ams...

Hi all, > > Does anybody know a good source for a single wire cable which allows me to > connect two 0.1" header pins (IDC connectors, JTAG pins etc)? I scanned > the web/eBay but only found one source in the US (end of page, 1 Pin MTE > Cable), > >

> Unfortunately shipping to the UK is a bit expensive for just a few short > wires so I wonder if anybody else knows where to get them from. > > Thanks, > Hans. >

Hello Hans,

look at #1011430 @farnell in UK

also availlabe in black, but the farnell number is difficult to find.

You can also find the cables in .de:

Look for # 973604-100

MIKE

OHO-Elektronik Michael Randelzhofer FPGA und CPLD Mini Module Klein aber oho ! Kontakt: Tel: 08131 339230 snipped-for-privacy@oho-elektronik.de Usst.ID: DE130097310