Ray Andraka when will your book be on store???

Hello Mr.Ray Andraka, I have heard that you are written a book on "DSP on FPGA". Please let me know when it is schedule to be available in stores.

Thanks and Regards James

Reply to
stud_lang_jap

It is scheduled to be in the stores in the fall, but I have to turn it over to the publisher first.

--
--Ray Andraka, P.E.
 Click to see the full signature

Thanks for the info, Waiting for your book,

James

Reply to
stud_lang_jap

interesting to know ... let us know when it is available? thanks

Reply to
Yttrium