Raggedstone1 OEM Pricing now released.

We have now publically released the pricing for Raggedstone1 for OEM quantity pricing and for all those that keep asking we have added now an "I" option for OEM. Details here

University and student pricing is also available though our university program UAP.

Another item often asked for is a high speed USB. We should be be releasing a USB module shortly based on the Cypress CY7C68014 to support Raggedstone1 and allowing a fairly high speed connection to PCs etc.. This module will also be suitable for Broaddown2, Broaddown4 and when we finally let it out the door Broaddown3.

John Adair Enterpoint Ltd.

Reply to
John Adair