Raggedstone1 LVDS Oscillator

For those of you that have been waiting for this module the LVDS oscillator module for our low cost Spartan-3 Raggedstone1 development board is now available.

Details here

It is capable of generating 31.25MHz to 700MHz and can be programmed serially from the FPGA. We are fitting a 25MHz crystal currently but the module can use a clock provided from the FPGA in the range

10-25MHz to generate those more unusual frequencies.

It's not on the shop of our website yet but should appear this coming week or next after that.

John Adair Enterpoint Ltd.

Reply to
John Adair