Raggedstone IO bracket ?

Hi All ! I saw on the web site lots of add-on, but is there "soon available" a kind of IO rear bracket to fit in the pc slot; to easily access IO from the rear of the pc ? Regards, X.

Reply to
Xavier T

We are actively doing a mechanical bracket at present and that should be available shortly. Further ahead a 5V tolerant I/O module will be available with a bracket too but that is awaiting the design and build of our next module batch that hasn't been scheduled yet.

John Adair Enterpoint Ltd. - Home of Broaddown2. The Ultimate Spartan3 Development Board.

John Adair

Hi John, Thanks for your answer. I think I'll be soon a raggedstone user :-) X.

Reply to
Xavier T