Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Raggedstone IO bracket ?
- Xavier T
May 14, 2006, 5:02 pm
rate this thread
Re: Raggedstone IO bracket ?
available shortly. Further ahead a 5V tolerant I/O module will be available
with a bracket too but that is awaiting the design and build of our next
module batch that hasn't been scheduled yet.
Enterpoint Ltd. - Home of Broaddown2. The Ultimate Spartan3 Development
- » How to generate bits info for a record structure?
- — Newest thread in » Field-Programmable Gate Arrays
- » Controlling the time of anacron's cron.daily in raspbian buster?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Raspberry Pi Group
- » a .desktop shortcut containing multiple actions. How to select one ?
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Raspberry Pi Group