Raggedstone IO bracket ?

Hi All !
I saw on the web site lots of add-on, but is there "soon available" a
kind of IO rear bracket to fit in the pc slot; to easily access IO from
the rear of the pc ?
Regards, X.

Re: Raggedstone IO bracket ?
We are actively doing a mechanical bracket at present and that should be
available shortly. Further ahead a 5V tolerant I/O module will be available
with a bracket too but that is awaiting the design and build of our next
module batch that hasn't been scheduled yet.

John Adair
Enterpoint Ltd. - Home of Broaddown2. The Ultimate Spartan3 Development
Board.
http://www.enterpoint.co.uk

Re: Raggedstone IO bracket ?
Hi John,
Thanks for your answer.
I think I'll be soon a raggedstone user :-)
X.

Site Timeline