Questions about Timing closure Floorplan and individual timing constraints

Hi everyone:

Is there any manual about the symbols in Timing closure Floorplan, Quartu II? I do not find a detailed description about that.

Especially, I don't clearly understand the clock control block in th Timing closure Floorplan (Cyclone II). There is symbol calle "...@CLKDELAYCTRL_GO". Does that mean the user can add a delay to a cloc signal before it drives the global clock network? If this is true, how ca I fulfill this by the setting the Quartus II?

Also,I have a question about the timing assignments for individual paths.

In the box of Assignment Name (Assigment editor window with the categor of timing), there are two terms called" input maximum delay" and "tsu". do not know the difference between their functions. Can this two term have the relationship of: tsu= tclk-input maximum delay? Or can a function implemented by " input maximum delay" be implemented b "tsu"?

Thank you.

Leon,

Reply to
commone