Question: TMED Algorithm

Hello

I would like to ask if somebody have any information about TMED (Temporal Modulation Energy Distribution) algorithm used for displaying colors on DSTN-LCDs. I have found description of these algorithm here (chapter 7.3.3):

but algorithm needs TMED Matrix which isn't described ther. Have anybody any information about these matrix (how to construct that matrix, or how it is composed...)? I am constructing FPGA-based LCD controller, only for research use, and I want to implement this algorithm.

Thanks for any information.

Michal Strug AGH University of Science and Technology Poland

Reply to
mstrug