Question abut ISE

Hi,

I am doing somethings on a Xilinx FPGA. First, I have a circuit (circuit1) which is quite small

than I have some other circuits (circuit2,3,4..) that is very large

what I have do is to first implmentat circuit1 on the FPGA

after that, I would like to intergrate circuit 1& circuit 2 however, I want the placing of circuit remain the same as if there is no circuit (so that all timing of circuit may preserved)

would anyone give me some suggestion on how to achevie it?

Thank You

Regards GaRY

Reply to
reactgary