question about use SRAM on annapolis wildstarII board

Hello, Is anybody here uses annapolis wildstarII board which has two
xilinx xc2v6000 chips and around each chip there are 6 samsung 512*36
DDRII srams? I tried the examples "sram_ex" given by annapolis, but the
result is always failed. And I can't succeed to re-generate the .x86
file because the constaint file contains some nonexist groups. If I
remove the constraint, I can get the .x86 file but the result is not
right. Their support man sent me another example to write SRAM from the
host computer, but I doubt that they miexed different versions and I
can't get through it. Any recommendation on it?

Thanks a lot.

Re: question about use SRAM on annapolis wildstarII board
There is no DDR2 SRAM !
You mean SDRAM.

Rgds
AndrE9%

Re: question about use SRAM on annapolis wildstarII board

This comes close :-)

http://www.samsung.com/Products/Semiconductor/SRAM/SyncSRAM/DDRII_CIO_SIO/1 =
8Mbit/K7I163684B/K7I163684B.htm

Re: question about use SRAM on annapolis wildstarII board
So there is DDR2 SDRAM

and DDRII SRAM.

OK.

Rgds