Question about program and memory location

Hallo, I have made a small microcontroller based on microblaze. I have copied into lmb bram a bootloader which copies my software into external ram and then points to that address.

Here the bootloader code:

#define ADDRREAD 0x1

int main (void) { int (*func_pointer) ();

prom_read(ADDRREAD);

func_pointer = XPAR_SRAM_256KX32_MEM0_BASEADDR;

func_pointer();

return 0;

}

After doing this, the memory location where bootlader is, will be cancelled automatically and used for other instructions/datas?

Many Thanks

Marco

Reply to
Marco