Question about post-PAR simulation

Hi all, I've got a little question about post Place&Route simulation in ISE WebPack 5.2 + ModelSim. How can I do a post-PAR simulation of a VHDL submodule (i.e. a part of a bigger design that is not connected to I/O buffers)??? I tryed to uncheck the "Add I/O buffer" (synthesis), to use the SAVE constraints and/or to uncheck the "Trim unconnected signals" (mapping), but I've always got mapping or simulation errors...

Thanks in advance, Antonio Di Stefano

Reply to
Antonio