Question about EDK and C functions

I'm trying to do some division in a Microblaze soft core. The question I have: Can you typecast a float to an integer (x = (int)jet) so the GPIO write statement can send data out to external hardware? I check the Microblaze and Embedded refernces guides. On Page 218 of the Embedded Refernce guide, the guide states Microblaze can do floating point math. If it can do the math, how do you get the data ffrom the controller to external devices?

Thanks, Matt

Reply to
Matt