query in byte blaster/signal topic logic analyser

Dear All. I want to see the signals in the EP2C12Q240C8 FPGA for my design inside with several instances..It has EPCS4 configuration device .I am using quartus7.1 s/w.I am using byte blaster II download cable.I am using LVTTL standards for all I/O with VCCINT 1.8V VCCI/O

3.3V.Which logic analyser i have to use signaltap or signal probe.Is it possible.I am unaware of the term JTAG .Please help me as i am in stalemate postion.I want to debug the signals. thanking you
Reply to
ram