query in a design

I am design for an asic.prototyping a fpga I have four design file with 12 similar functional channels.Performance was good.Now i added 5th module to the design.3 channels working wrong .They are not functioning well.Is there any procedure to import constraints from previous version in altera quartusII s/w .How to do it. Please help me.Thanking you kumar

Reply to
kumar

I am using quartus 6.0 web edition and EP2c20q240c8

Reply to
kumar