query

Can anybody throw light on vqm editor

1)Back annotation on FPGA of quartus II 6.0.I am confused with that options .Import and export options 2)VQM file.Where this will be used for 3)How to import a hard macro in this file.like nmc file in xilinx. ISE Thanking you
Reply to
ram

Hi in quartus II .I want to see the entire delay between two nodes after post fitting.I am unable to find it.Can anyone help me how to do it.Can anyone give material on how to do place and routing on FPGA or atleast tips. Thanking you kumar

Reply to
ram

Hi in quartus II 6.0 .I want to see the entire delay between two nodes after post fitting.I am unable to find it.Can anyone help me how to do it.Can anyone give material on how to do place and routing on FPGA or atleast tips.I dont know TCL script and mine is classic timing analyser Thanking you kumar

Reply to
ram