Quatech SPP 100 PCMCIA to Parallel Adapter for FPGA Board for Sale

Just in case anybody interested, I am selling Quatech SPP 100 PCMCIA to Parallel Adapter. This is the latest version of SPP 100 (Rev. H) and compatible with 3.3V and 5V PCMCIA slot. I have tested it with Xilinx FPGA board and it works perfectly. If you have an older FPGA board that can only accept programming with a parallel port but your computer doesn't have a parallel port, my SPP 100 will solve your problem.

You can purchase my item with my eBay listing.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Reply to
Hendra

My SPP 100 has been relisted at $9.99 starting bid with no reserve. If you have been looking for this device for your FPGA board, this is your rare opportunity to get one at a bargain price.

Hendra