Quartus Tcl interface

Hi,

I know that you can use a Tcl script to add pin assignments, by using the "cmp add_assignment" command. Is there a similar command for removing pin assignments?

Thanks, Ernie

Reply to
ernie

I played around in Quartus and I think I've discovered the answer to my own question.

If you assign to a pin location "null", that removes the assignment apparently. ie. cmp add_asssignment top_name "" pin_name LOCATION null

Cheers, Ernie

Reply to
ernie