Quartus II 6.1 Remove Duplicate Logic option removed

The remove duplicate logic option has been removed from Quartus II 6.1. I tried searching the manual to find which setting is meant to replace it, but all I could find was a brief note in the document revision history "Removed section on obsoleted logic option Remove Duplicate Logic". Does anyone know which setting replaces it?

Reply to
Wilhelm.Klink