Quartus and Cygwin X-server

Hi!

I'm running Quartus in remote Linux workstation and I use Cygwin X-server in my PC. If I use gnome desktop (xwin -query) Quartus opens nicely. But if I use a single X-terminal (ssh -X) to open Quartus it doesn't work. I receive an empty white Quartus splash screen. Option -no_splash doesn't help, then the main window is empty white.

Any ideas?

Antti Tyrv=E4inen Elektrobit

Reply to
antti.tyrvainen

Could you run Quartus locally and with vpn for the remote license and CVS servers?

-- Mike Treseler

Reply to
Mike Treseler

try ssh -XY...

I'm running Quartus in remote Linux workstation and I use Cygwin X-server in my PC. If I use gnome desktop (xwin -query) Quartus opens nicely. But if I use a single X-terminal (ssh -X) to open Quartus it doesn't work. I receive an empty white Quartus splash screen. Option -no_splash doesn't help, then the main window is empty white.

Any ideas?

Antti Tyrväinen Elektrobit

Reply to
int19h